The School library is open to all bonafide students of the School. All classes are provided with at-least one library period per week. Students have to observe the following rules.
- Each student of Classes I -XII is issued one borrower ticket, which is nontransferable.
- Students are allowed to borrow books only on their own cards.
- Nutritious meals prepared by experienced and trained dietician.
- Books other than reference books are issued for two weeks. If the books are returned late, fine
of Rs 5/- per day, per book will be charged.
- Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or paid by the borrower.
The library has an open shelf system and students must help to maintain order and
organization in different shelves. They must put the books on the table after consultation
and not just anywhere on the shelves.
Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings into the library.
They must maintain absolute silence in the library.
Any child found damaging or defacing a book regularly, will be debarred from the library
for the whole academic year.
Facility for Photostating documents is available on payment.